Useful Information on Mycomed and Its Ingredients
Mycomed oral liquid is a blend of Six medicinal Mushrooms EXTRACT which acts as a biological immune system regulator.
MYCOMED is not known to exhibit any side effects.
NOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SYMPTOMATIC TREATMENT HOST MEDIATED AND HOLISTIC.
Medicinal Mushrooms are considered as Fungal bio-factories which provide comprehensive support to immune system for safe treatment of chronic, Auto immune, Degenrative, debilitating disease and cancer.
Several major substances with immune-modulatory and/or anti tumour activity have been isolated from mushrooms and used in mycomed. These include many polysaccharides, in particular Beta-glucans, Triterpenoids, Ergosterols and Andenosines etc.
Biologically active ingredients of Mycomed were rediscovered in the world for the first time in 1992 in China.
In the history as mentioned in “Shen Nong’s Herbal Classic”, these herbs were classified as “Miraculous Herbs”, “Superior Herbs”, “Elixir of life”, “Immortality Herbs”, & “Herbs for longevity and vitality”.
Modern scholars after thorough research including critical reviews, named these herbs as “Bio response modifiers”, “Immuno Modulators”, “Host defence Potentiators” & “ Therapeutic fungal bio-factories”.
In the preparation of Mycomed oral liquid, the most advanced method of cell splitting and extraction methods are used to achieve an optimal solubility & synergistic bio-availability of all active ingredients which help in better assimilation.
Who should use Mycomed
- Useful in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Useful in Life Threatening Diseases such as cancer, Hepatitis, AIDS, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease. Mycomed has no side effects and is a Safe Immune support. Mycomed has been studied for providing longevity through better health.
- People who are undergoing Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
- Useful in the treatment of diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure and all such ailments categorized as “ Auto Immune diseases”. The benefits can range from reduction of complications from treatment and possible reversal of the condition.
- Useful for Arthiritis, Injuries, Fibromyalgia, ILD, Asthma. Anyone using steroids or non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs for long periods can benefit by having fewer damaging side effects of medications.
- People with a questionable diagonosis.
- People suffering from Chronic pancreatitis, Fatty Liver, Pepti Ulcer, Acid reflux, Chronic Gastritis, IBS and any such potentially dangerous medical condition.
- People with a chronic and resistant bacterial infection.
- All old age people with Alzheimer, dementia, Parkinsons and prostrate problems.
- Diabetic patients at risk of kidney failure and amputation.
- People suffering from recuurent allergy and chronic skin disease.
- Women passing through Pre meno pausal, Menopausal and post menopausal symptoms & associated medical conditions.
A total of 126 medicinal functions are thought to be carried out by medicinal mushrooms and fungi including Anti Tumour, Immunomodulating, Antioxidant, Radical Scavening, Cardiovascular, Anti-hypercholesterolemic, Anti Viral, Anti Bacterial, Anti parasitic, Anti fungal, Detoxification, Hepato protective and Anti diabetic effects.
Clinical Study details available at:
[PMID:21190105, DOI:10.1007/S00253-010-3067-4, (Pubmed-indexed for MEDLINE)]
Ingredients of Mycomed
Ganoderma lucidum, A therapeutic fungal biofactory
[R.Russell M.Peterson (Cited by 632)]
Ganoderma lucidum, an oriental fungus has a long history of use for promoting health and longevity in China, Japan, and other Asian countries. It is a large, dark mushroom with a glossy exterior and a woody texture. The Latin word lucidus means “shiny” or “brilliant” and refers to the varnished appearance of the surface of the mushroom. In China, G. lucidum is called lingzhi, whereas in Japan the name for the Ganodermataceae family is reishi or mannentake.
Cordyceps Sinensis, A Traditional Chinese medicine and another fungal therapeutic biofactory
[R.Russell M.Peterson (Cited by 341)]
Cordyceps Sinensis – keera jari (insect herb).
The worm-like appearance belies the importance of this fungus, scientifically known as Cordyceps sinensis and highly valued as a tremendous energy booster in the traditional medicinal systems of China, Nepal and India.
The importance of the herb in Chinese medicine—ancient records suggest that royal physicians of the Ming dynasty were aware of this wonder herb and used it to develop powerful medicines — has ensured that there is a surging demand for it in China. The Chinese are by far, the biggest consumers of Cordyceps.
Hericium Erinaceus , Neurogenerative Potential of Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Hericium Erinaceus in the treatment of Peripheral Nerve Injury (Review)
[DOI: 10.1615/IntJMed/Mushr.v14.i5.10 (Cited by 91)]
LION’s MANE – Hericium erinaceus (also called lion’s mane mushroom, bearded tooth mushroom, satyr’s beard, bearded hedgehog mushroom, pom pom mushroom, or bearded tooth fungus) is an edible and medicinal mushroom belonging to the tooth fungus group. Native to North America, Europe and Asia it can be identified by its long spines (greater than 1 cm length), its appearance on hardwoods and its tendency to grow a single clump of dangling spines.Hericium erinaceus can be mistaken for other species of Hericium, all popular edibles, which grow across the same range. In the wild, these mushrooms are common during late summer and fall on hardwoods, particularly American beech. Hericium erinaceus contains a number of polysaccharides, such as B-glucan, heteroglucans, heteroxylans, as several cyanthane derivative triterpenes known as hericenone and erinacine.
Grifola frondosa, Anti-Inflammatory and Immuno-modulating Properties of fungal Metabolites
[Cristina Lull, Harry j. Wichers and Hubb F.J. Savelkoul (Cited by 271)]
MAITAKE – Grifola frondosa mushroom is a fungus that has been eaten as food in Asia for thousands of years. People also use it to make medicine.
Maitake mushroom is used to treat cancer and also to relieve some of the side effects of chemical treatment (chemotherapy) for cancer. It is also used for HIV/AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), hepatitis, hay fever, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, weight loss or control, and infertility due to a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome.
Lentinus edodes, Medicinal mushrooms and cancer therapy: Translating a traditional practice into western medicine.
[Smith,Rowan and Sullivan (Cited by 203)]
SHITAKE – Lentinus edodes For hundreds of years, shiitake mushrooms have been a popular food source in Asia. They’re the second most popular and the third most widely cultivated edible mushroom in the world.
Today, shiitakes can be found in most grocery stores because of their meaty and versatile flavor, but did you know that they’re packed with B vitamins and have the power to fight cancer cells, cardiovascular disease and infections? That’s just a few of shiitake mushroom nutrition benefits.
Why are these small fungi so powerful? It’s because shiitake mushrooms have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. They also help to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation within the body. That’s right — all of these health benefits come from eating a mushroom.
Also called Coriolus Versicolor, Trametes versicolor, Polyporus versicolor, Boletus versicolor ,Medicinal mushrooms as a source of anti tumor and immunomodulating polysaccharides.
[S Wasser-Applied microbiology and biotechnology,2002-Springer (Cited by 1860)]
Coriolus versicolor (CV), also known as Yunzhi, Turkey Tail, is one of the commonly used Chinese medicinal herbs.
Mycomed oral liquid
Root cause of most diseases can be summed up as follows:
- The circulation to the organ and within the organ gets blocked due to imbalanced blood compositions & acidic PH disturbances
- The cells of the affected system or organ have become the host of some unidentified toxins and have lost their full functionality.
- Blood supply to the organ is nutritionally deficient due to hepatic malfunction or imbalanced diet or poor absorption of nutrients from the intestines.
The Immune System has primarily three forces working at three levels: The forces are:
- Ability to recognize (Bio-intelligence) abnormality including virus, bacteria, fungus, chemical toxins, etc & presenting antigens in response to that eg: Dendritic cells etc.
- Ability to engulf (Phagocytosis) the recognized abnormality eg: Macrophages, Antibodies, T-cells & B-cells etc.
- Ability to make chemical break down of engulfed abnormality (Chemotaxis) eg: natural killer cells etc.
In a healthy body above three forces of immunity work synergistically at following three levels:
- Innate immunity at bone marrow level.
- Humoral immunity at the blood level.
- Cellular immunity at local level.
Disease can not arise in the body when all the forces of immune functions, at all levels, work synergistically at optimum level.
Ingredients of MYCOMED have been thoroughly researched & recommended for empowering Bio-Intelligence, Phagocytosis & Chemotaxis of human body which includes Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Natural killer cells, Cytokines, Interferons, Interleukines & Tnf etc.
Hering’s Laws of Natural Healing
Dr. Constantine Hering 1800 – 1880 devised the phenomenon of natural healing into three laws:
He described this pattern in the form of three basic laws which doctors and naturopaths use to recognize that healing is occurring. This pattern has been recognized by naturopaths for more than a century now world over and is also used by practitioners of herbalism and other disciplines.
According to the first of Hering’s laws, healing progresses from the deepest part of the organism –the mental, emotional levels and the vital organs- to the vital organs-to the external parts, such as skin and extremities.
Hering’s second law states that healing progresses from the upper to the lower parts of the body. For instance, a person is considered to be on the mend if the arthritic pain in the neck has decreased although he now has pain in his finger joints.
According to Hering’s third law, it is common for individual symptoms to become worse than they were before treatment. If healing is truly in progress, the patient feels stronger and generally better in spite of the aggravation. Before long the symptoms of aggravation pass, leaving the person healthier at all levels.
It is better to go through a small healing crisis than a full blown health crisis.
A doctor can take the challenge of any disease if he knows how to use one medicine called by following names – Bio response modifier – Host defense potentiator – Holistic medicine – Smart drugs – Therapeutic bio-factory – Systemic medicine – Cellular medicine – Natural immuno-modulator Preventive medicine. And, can make Immune System : Strong – Intelligent – Sufficient.